Mastercard Start Path Selects Six Fintech Innovators to Build the Future of Sustainable Lending, Blockchain-Powered Social Impact.
Mastercard has selected the following fintech innovators with global ambitions to join Start Path:
- Asante Financial Services is a provider of high impact digital financial services that supports Africa’s growth through sustainable lending for underserved small businesses and individuals.
- Cledara is an all-in-one software as a service (SaaS) management platform that helps companies manage, control, and automate their cloud software, enabling them to scale their operational processes, comply with regulations and save money.
- Jifiti offers an end-to-end consumer financing solution for banks and lenders to quickly launch a white-labeled buy now, pay later solution requiring zero point-of-sale integration.
- Moeda Seeds offers digital banking, payment, and micro credit services powered by blockchain that aims to humanize finance and distribute social impact.
- SpenDebt’s SaaS payment solution is a frictionless way for consumers to automate their debt repayments through a predefined micropayment deducted at every transaction.
- Tippy is the modern tip disbursement engine built for cashless tipping in the service industry, saving owners processing fees while increasing tips and delivering them to service professionals’ accounts in real-time.